- When a crazy guy goes on a shooting rampage — even when clearly motivated by hate — must there necessarily be a “big picture” conclusion to be drawn? Whatever happened to the default lone wolf explanation? What was the “big picture” narrative following this crazy (black) guy’s shooting (a bunch of whites)? Does anyone even remember that?
- Is it possible for a crazy killer to have legitimate grievances? Was polite society this squeamish about such “root causes” following 9/11?
- What do the status signallers who call for purging the Confederate flag plan to do about their communist kitsch?
- What sort of jackshit would Jon Stewart like us to do, precisely?
- Has National Review momentarily grown a pair?